[Winpt-users] Announcement for WinPT 0.11.8

Timo Schulz twoaday at gmx.net
Fri Feb 24 14:44:34 CET 2006

Hi,

a few minutes ago I released version 0.11.8. For a complete
list of changes, please see the ChangeLog of the exe/source file
at Wald. I tried to fix the problems reported in bug report mails
and forum contributions.

Some problems still exist and will be addressed in the next release.

Visit http://wald.intevation.org/frs/?group_id=14 to download the
source and/or the binary.

Important note for Intel P4 users: The modified GPGME version
to fix the slow GPG operations is not included. I will provide
the DLL update later when more testing was done.

	Timo