[Winpt-users] WinPT on W98

Timo Schulz twoaday at gmx.net
Tue Jan 10 15:40:40 CET 2006

Hi!

After the bug report about WinPT+W98 I checked the latest binary
on this system myself but I did not find any problems.

The first time I tried, I used a corrupted DLL which resulted in
a crash. Maybe one of the DLLs were corrupted or maybe older
DLLs are present in a system directory. This is currently my only clue.

IIRC, the user who reported this problem uses an AMD64(Sempron, ...)
CPU and maybe there is a problem with new integer sizes. I don't
think so but, sooner or later I definitely need to check compatbility
of the code with the Win64 (64-bit systems).

        Timo

p.s.
gpg4win 0.5.1 contains a CVS snapshot of WinPT with the new icons.
I would be interested in feedback of any kind...