[Winpt-users] Version 0.11.5

Timo Schulz twoaday at gmx.net
Thu Jan 19 12:38:38 CET 2006

Hi!

It seemed that I missed to apply a patch and thus some code is
missing in 0.11.5. It is nothing critical, just the checkbox code
to enable the GPG preference dialog items. Which can be a problem
for people who recently changed the folders and now WinPT also need
to be adjusted.

Due to this and the fact that I got a bug report short after the
release, I decide to make a new release after I tested the changes.
There is no need to worry, except these issue 0.11.5 should work.

0.11.6 should be available tomorrow.

I'm sorry,

        Timo