[Winpt-users] Update available

Timo Schulz twoaday at gmx.net
Thu Jan 19 21:06:05 CET 2006

Hi,

it's really Murphy's Law in action. After I got the bug report
short after I released 0.11.5, I found another problem which
prevented any successfull keyserver actions. Even worse, most
keyserver actions leaded to a crash. I was suprised it worked
on my one machine :-(.

I prepared 0.11.6 and uploaded Wald (gforge) WinPT site. It
contains a fix for the bug report Kurt send to me, the keyserver
code works again and I updated the handling with some sorts of keys.

Sorry for the mess and that you need to download a new version so
soon again after the 0.11.5 release.

        Timo