[Winpt-users] WinPT 0.11.6

Timo Schulz twoaday at gmx.net
Fri Jan 20 14:11:54 CET 2006

On Fri Jan 20 2006; 11:42, Alexander Mueller wrote:

> | "OptFile"="D:\\Tools\\PGP\\GnuPG\\GPG\\gpg.conf"
> | "Lang"="de"

The "OptFile" entry was dropped by WinPT some time ago. Maybe I
should issue a warning if WinPT now finds such an entry.

> In Options the GnuPG HomeDir is
> C:\Doku.. gen\User\Anwendungsdaten\GnuPG
>
> When I enable "Override default settings" and set the right path WPT
> dont save it. After reopen GnuPT Preferences the field "GnuPG HomeDir"

I checked it this morning and WinPT seemed to save all fields exactly
as I entered them.

"In Options" does mean there is a keyring entry in the gpg.conf? It
might be possible WinPT can't cope with it.