[Winpt-users] WinPT 0.11.6

Matthew561@aol.com Matthew561 at aol.com
Fri Jan 20 16:18:16 CET 2006

In a message dated 1/20/2006 9:00:48 AM Central Standard Time,
twoaday at gmx.net writes:
> Sorry, still crashes on my system.

>OK, next try then. Thanks for the feedback.
Timo,

If I move my pubring and try to start WinPT 11.6 I can get to the dialogue
where it will allow me to overwrite the "default" preferences (GPG is in \gnupg
on my system) but when it goes to the next step, it crashes as usual.  If I
try to restart the "default" preferences are back as if not edited - the only
way I can 11.6/5/4/3 to run is to discard both keyrings and start from scratch.

Have gone back to 11.2

Matthew