[Winpt-users] New Website

Timo Schulz twoaday at gmx.net
Wed Jul 12 13:32:16 CEST 2006

On Wed Jul 12 2006; 09:59, Jan-Oliver Wagner wrote:

> > Any feedback is welcome.
>
> looks good.

Nice to hear other people also like it.

> IMHO the main page just misses one fact: WinPT is for Microsoft Windows
> operating systems ;-)

Just a little matter ;-).

No, you're right and I definitely need to add a hint that this is
a MS-Windows program.

> Are the web site sources managed in SVN?

More or less. The complete website is in trunk/Doc/website.

> Wald allows an easy way to manage web site updates for people
> with SVN access. Just like for gpg4win where we have something
> like "make online".

This is definitely a nice feature and when I've some more time I
will work on it.

Thanks,

       Timo