[Winpt-users] Crash when deleting a key

vedaal@hush.com vedaal at hush.com
Tue Mar 7 16:54:36 CET 2006

On Tue, 07 Mar 2006 05:05:41 -0500 Timo Schulz <twoaday at gmx.net>
wrote:

>Recently I got a bug report that WinPT crashes when a key will be
>deleted.
>I can't reproduce this behaviour and I tried with several keys. My

>question
>is, can anybody confirm that this will happen each time you try to

>delete a key?

cannot reproduce this on win2k

was able to delete all key types v3, v4, and DH/DSA
without any problems from winpt (0.11.8)

(the only thing i can think of that *might* cause a problem, but
which
i haven't tried,
is if the key that is being deleted is the only keypair present,
or the default key)

vedaal

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485