[Winpt-users] GPOE is..still alive

Timo Schulz twoaday at gmx.net
Thu Mar 9 08:55:44 CET 2006

Hi!

I got a lot of requests where to find GPGOE and if the plugin works
with in a recent XP/OE environment, so I decided to cleanup the code.

But before I do a real release, I would like to make sure it works
on the very common systems (XP, 2K with a new OE version). If anybody
is willing to test the BETA release, I would prepare a zip and upload
it to the winpt website.

The encryption/verify part should flawlessly work, but my concern is
more general that the entire "dirty trick" to perform the operation
won't work any longer on newer systems.

Any feedback is welcome. Also general feedback if I should continue
to maintain GPGOE...

   Timo