[Winpt-users] Missing functions for 1.0

Timo Schulz twoaday at gmx.net
Tue Mar 14 10:31:23 CET 2006

On Mon Mar 13 2006; 16:46, Bernd Lechner wrote:

> of the window and press the button "Receive" or "Search" a window pops
> up asking me "Please select one of the key servers". Although I just
> want to use the default one I have to chose it again manually. One

Actually the design of this dialog is subject to change. I will use
a combo box in a further release and the combo box selects automatically
the default keyserver. And the current list view design will be moved
and used for key server management (add, delete, new).

> button. Maybe with a request above it saying "Please select key server,
> if other than default". Thus, the irritating request "Please select a

Agreed.

> (I wrote a private email to you about that more than a year ago. You
> agreed with me but maybe you forgot it ;-) )

I'm sorry. This is definitely a usability issue I should have fixed.

    Timo