[Winpt-users] Why comes the binary archive without native language support?

Timo Schulz twoaday at gmx.net
Wed Mar 29 20:27:11 CEST 2006

Monika Schilling wrote:

> the archive winpt-0.11.9-exe.zip lacks both the instructions how to activate
> native language support and the translation files.

Indeed I need to add a paragraph in the README file.

> I needed to download the corresponding source code archive, which contains
> both instructions (README) and the German language translation file Po/de.gmo

Actually you don't need to do this.

Go to http://www.winpt.org and download the latest German translation
(other might follow) and then use Preferences->GPG->Locale Folder to
set the folder you stored the winpt.mo file. That's it.

With GPG4win and other installers, this steps will be done automatically.

	Timo

p.s.
I work on a better language file integration into WinPT.