[Winpt-users] File wipe options

Roger Carr ncbbq at hotmail.com
Wed May 3 18:53:53 CEST 2006

I wasn't able to find any documentation on the file wipe option "Simple".  Can anyone tell me what is done when using this default option?

I saw some old release notes that listed the wipe options as "experimental".  Are they still considered experimental?

One final question.  When selecting the "Wipe Free Space" option, does a dialog box come up asking you which drive to perform the operation on?  I didn't want to try this until I knew what it was going to do.

Thanks!