[Winpt-users] Announcement for WinPT 0.12.1

Matthew561@aol.com Matthew561 at aol.com
Wed May 17 16:16:24 CEST 2006

In a message dated 5/17/2006 12:31:32 AM Central Standard Time,
twoaday at gmx.net writes:
>Is there anything to say about your keyring? Maybe there is just
>one key in it, or anything that is "special"?

>> The strange thing is that they worked okay with sigs
>> they themselves generated.

>Who is "they" in this context?
As to my keyring, I don't understand inasmuch as the key it is trying to
verify is yours (Timo's) :-).

As to who "they" are - they would be 0.12.0 and 0.12.1.  The last download I
got that would validate your sig on the zip was  0.11.12 but like I said,
strangely, in signing msgs locally the "12"s worked fine.  The only time I got the
Ohhhhh Jeeez error was on the distro zip.

Matthew