[Winpt-users] WinPT 1.1

Ralf Latz ralf.latz at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 23:06:19 CET 2006

Hello Timo,

I tried it on two machines with the same result. My gpg.conf has 3361
Bytes because there are many comments in it (so this is not really a
problem for me!). If I go in Key Manager, Edit, Preferences, GPG
Options I directly can see the gpg.conf. Then I save it and the file
is truncated to 2047 Bytes, you can see it after a new load. I also
tried an different file larger then 2047, always the same, after
saving, the file has been cut!

Regards,

Ralf

2006/11/6, Timo Schulz <twoaday at gmx.net>:
> Weird, I made a test and it worked. Maybe this is only a problem
> when the gpg.conf file is larger (>= 100 byte) because during my
> tests it only contained 3-4 options.
>
> Does this only happen when you explicitly  load the gpg config
> file and save it or after WinPT has closed in general?
>

>         Timo

GnuPG Key-ID: 0x01AEC107