[Winpt-users] Proxy preferences not saved correctly - fix proposition included

Timo Schulz twoaday at gmx.net
Thu Oct 19 18:34:10 CEST 2006

David Elze wrote:

> configure in its proxy preferences for the keyservers, meaning after a
> restart of WinPT you end up with the proxy type "NONE", regardless if you
> configured "HTTP" the session before.

Hmm, weird I remember that I tested it. Maybe I did not include the code
in the SVN. I will check this ASAP.

> /* Valid proxy protocols. */
> enum proxy_proto_t {
>     PROXY_PROTO_NONE = 0,
>     PROXY_PROTO_HTTP,
>     PROXY_PROTO_SOCKS4,
>     PROXY_PROTO_SOCKS5
> };
>
> Now there seems to be no real constant value for PROXY_PROTO_HTTP,

What do you mean? The second enum is PROXY_PROTO_HTTPP?

I don't want to deny it's a programmic mistake, but is it possible that
the registry access is limited? I mean does WinPT successfully store the
config values at all?

	Timo