[Winpt-users] where Is The PASSPHRASE STORED

Vineet Madan vineet1408 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 15:24:15 CEST 2006

Dear John and all readers,

timo replied me that it is stored in some memory..so i asked this after all
it has to be part of somthing so that it is used whether internally or
externally.

how else does the verification says bad passphrase where does it check or
what does it check to come to conlusion of accepting the passphrase or
rejecting the passphrase  in symmetric encryption, decryption, or signing or
editing a key

Can u please put some highlight on this
regards --vineet madan

sorry for duplicating my mail ...in volume 13 digest 1 as subject

--
God is Great
VINEET MADAN
emailid: vineet1408 at gmail.com