[Winpt-users] The New Status of WinPT

Timo Schulz twoaday at gmx.net
Wed Apr 4 19:21:34 CEST 2007

Bill Harris wrote:

> Thanks for the update.  I certainly understand the need to prioritize.

I thought it would be just fair to tell the user what the situation is.
Nobody would benefit from unclear conditions.

> If I had the time and the skill, I'd help out with the coding, but I
> lack both (I'm focusing on J, and I don't think you use J in WinPT!).

No, I don't use 'J'.

And I won't try to force somebody with my mail, I just say how it is.
Even if WinPT is no big project, compared to others, it's a lot of
work for a single person to code, make documents, handle the
forum/tracker/etc. The different Windows flavors also make the situation
more complicated.

	Timo