[Winpt-users] Ready For Vista (?)

Timo Schulz twoaday at gmx.net
Mon Feb 12 10:04:12 CET 2007

Hi,

on the gnupg-users list, I've heard that somebody had trouble with
one or more gpg functions on Vista. I'm a little concerned with WinPT
also and that people won't realize that a problem might occur in the
background (with gpg).

To summarize the entire situation: I don't have Vista and I've no
machine Vista could be installed on. And this won't change in the next
months. On the other hand, I just assume that, not everybody out there
will be upgrade to Vista immediately and winpt/gpg should run perfect
on XP. So I cannot give any support for Vista in case of gnupg/winpt
problems.

Sorry,

	Timo