[Winpt-users] documentation about winpt and a wiki idea

shirish shirishag75 at gmail.com
Wed May 9 07:19:28 CEST 2007

Hi there,
           First of all its kinda sad that people don't respect,understand
or know the importance of privacy to let such a good tool to go to waste.
Apart from that there seem to be some inconistency as far as documentation
itself is concerned. The link given at your site
http://wald.intevation.org/frs/download.php/267/winpt-intro-1.1.1.pdfdoesn't
produce a good .pdf Using the same link with the add-on
http://www.downthemall.net/ it downloads/resolves to  the
gpg4win-1.0.6.tar.bz2 file. I also scanned the gforge site and came up with
these two links
http://wald.intevation.org/docman/view.php/14/67/winpt.pdfas well as
http://wald.intevation.org/docman/view.php/14/59/WinPT%20Intro_draft.pdf .
Could you or somebody else correct the link.
         Another view is have a wiki (I'm sure this has been talked about
before) but there is a possibility that people might contribute more if
there is an attractive wiki . http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/WikiSandBox for
reference. With the GUI toolbar I don't see many people not doing it.
        I may have some query later on, but signing off for now. Adios
--
          Shirish Agarwal
  This email is licensed under