[Winpt-users] documentation about winpt and a wiki idea

Fedz winpt at fedz.eu
Thu May 10 16:42:40 CEST 2007

Just thought I'd let you know in case it could be of use :)

I have the domain WinPT.eu and also plenty of hosting space and bandwidth.

A wiki can be installed on the domain very easily and hosting.

At the moment I have WinPT listed in my freeware section with the following pdf files and these are converted to html for www viewing:
What's WinPT: http://encoderx.eu/security/winptintro.php
WinPT Handbook: http://encoderx.eu/security/winpt.php
WinPT FAQ: http://encoderx.eu/security/winptfaq.php

Also the .exe install file of WinPT.

All this can easily be moved to WinPT.eu along with a Wiki like I said.

Does someone else want to manage the domain ...etc if I provide you with a login name ...etc and this goes for the email, you have complete access to the domains email and webspace.

Thanks

Anthony (Fedz)
http://encoderX.eu