[Winpt-users] documentation about winpt and a wiki idea

Timo Schulz twoaday at gmx.net
Fri May 11 00:06:30 CEST 2007

Fedz wrote:

> Just thought I'd let you know in case it could be of use :)

Thanks.

> I have the domain WinPT.eu and also plenty of hosting space and bandwidth.

And I can see that you already redirect to the official WinPT homepage.
Very nice.

> A wiki can be installed on the domain very easily and hosting.

As I said, we can start the project and see what is happening.
It would love to see an active community to enhance such a wiki.

> pdf files and these are converted to html for www viewing:

A good idea.

> All this can easily be moved to WinPT.eu along with a Wiki like I said.

If you would start a wiki or better offer a website to let other
people do it (or enhance it), this would be very nice.

> Does someone else want to manage the domain ...etc if I provide you with a login name ...
> etc and this goes for the email, you have complete access to the domains email and webspace.

Currently I'm very short on time, but the website if available via CVS
(or better SVN) at Doc/website. If it would be possible just to 'mirror'
these files we could offer people a much better URL to start. The binary
files are on wald.intevation.org and the download.html provides the
actual file links.

Instead of http://www.stud.uni-hannover.de/~twoaday/winpt.html
	   http://www.winpt.eu
would be much better choice.

Is it OK for you that you (I could also do it) announce the website on
some gpg related mailing lists?

	Timo