[Winpt-users] Native language support

Timo Schulz twoaday at gmx.net
Sat Dec 6 12:14:27 CET 2008

Hello,

after we fixed lots of _known_ problems and modernized the code
a _little_, we would like to update the language files. Due to the
age of those files, existing translations are practically useless.

I know the initial workload is high, but then only minor modifications
are needed. We want to be honest with you, the future of the project
is still unknown[1], but we believe that a working executable is much
better than the alternative. And to reach a larger audience, additional
translations would be very useful.

	Timo

[1] we will _continue_ as our time permits it. Support of any kind is
welcome.