Dive4Elements ML: Welcome!

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Jan 3 17:01:25 CET 2013

Dear Dive4Elements contributors,

welcome to our new mailinglist where we can coordinate
development and other contributions towards our initiative.

Our default language is English as common with Free Software initiatives.
Ontopic are all discussions about contributing to D4E, the webpages,
documentation, its code, testing, graphic works, news items, anything.
Go as deep technically as you want. ;)

Our webpage is http://www.dive4elements.org, one of my next steps is to
check in the current source for the webpage into our SCM.

As you may have seen there is already a mailinglist to track code changes
and a new sister mailinglist for user level discussions in EN and DE.
  http://wald.intevation.org/mail/?group_id=57

Best Regards,