[Gpg4win-announce] Gpg4win 2.2.2-beta released
emanuel.schuetze at intevation.de
Thu Aug 14 16:07:50 CEST 2014
we are pleased to announce the availability of the first beta version of
The download is available via the usual download page:
This version is intended for trying out and testing the furthcoming major
version 2.2.0 (scheduled for end of August).
More details about Gpg4win 2.2.2-beta in the README:
You like Gpg4win? Please help us with your donation:
New in Gpg4win Version 2.2.2-beta37 (2014-08-14)
* GnuPG wurde auf Version 2.0.26 aktualisiert. Details zu dieser
Version finden sich unter www.gnupg.org
* A library load problem has been fixed that could keep Kleopatra
from starting on some systems.
* Kleopatra has been updated to KDE Sofware Colleciton Version 4.14.
* GpgEX no longer crashes if the environment variable GNUPGHOME is set.
* Problems with Outlook sender / recipient address lookup have been
fixed in GpgOL. Especially for Microsoft Exchange addresses.
* Warnings and confirmation dialogs should now open in the
* Used libraries have been updated.
- Included Gpg4win components are:
Kompendium DE: 3.0.0
Kompendium EN: 3.0.0
For installation instructions please read the new Gpg4win Compendium:
The *ready to use installer* is available at:
The second file is a digital signature of the the first file.
Either check that this signature is fine or compare with the following SHA1
If you have problems downloading the above files, you may try the mirror
server listed at the download page.
We like to thank the authors of the included packages, the NSIS authors,
all other contributors and first of all, those folks who stayed with us
and helped testing Gpg4win.
With best regards
your Gpg4win Development Team
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 181 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the Gpg4win-announce