[Gpg4win-announce] Gpg4win 2.3.1 released
jochen at intevation.de
Tue Apr 5 15:13:25 CEST 2016
we are pleased to announce the availability of the new stable Gpg4win version
The download is available via the usual download page:
All details about Gpg4win 2.3.1 in the README:
You use Gpg4win? Then please help us with your donation that we can make
security updates in future as well! Thank you!
New in Gpg4win Version 2.3.1 (2015-04-05)
- GpgOL now has an option dialog where S/MIME can be disabled.
- GpgOL now supports the 64 Bit version of Microsoft Outlook.
- GpgOL can be switched to the new, experimental, MIME aware behavior in the
- GpgOL now reverts temporary changes made to MIME mails. So that they an be
opened with other clients again.
- GpgEX no longer blocks the Windows Explorer while it starts GPA or
- Included Gpg4win components are:
Kompendium DE: 3.0.0
Kompendium EN: 3.0.0
For installation instructions please read the new Gpg4win Compendium:
The *ready to use installer* is available at:
The second file is a digital signature of the the first file.
Either check that this signature is fine or compare with one of the following
checksums for gpg4win-2.3.1.exe:
We like to thank the authors of the included packages, the NSIS authors,
all other contributors and first of all, those folks who stayed with us
and helped testing Gpg4win.
With best regards
your Gpg4win Development Team
jochen at intevation.de | intevation.de/ | 0541335083214 | PGPkey: 0x64B67DF4
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 Osnabrueck - AG Osnabrueck, HR B 18998
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Frank Koormann, Bernhard Reiter, Dr. Jan-Oliver Wagner
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 801 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the Gpg4win-announce