[Gpg4win-devel] Directly change version numbers in SVN?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Sun Apr 23 10:54:46 CEST 2006

Am Samstag, 22. April 2006 02:04 schrieb Werner Koch:
> On Fri, 21 Apr 2006 21:25:35 +0200, Bernhard Reiter said:
> > Somebody hinted us on a new version of gpgee?
> > I am wonder how to best deal with the issue.
>
> It is on my todo list.

Okay, then I will assign this one to you?
Is this the general procedure?

> We can't automatically update because we need
> to test the new version and then add it to our packages.current file.

Obvisously a test needs to be done, so I did not propose to do this
automatically. However I could have bumbed the new version number
in the packages.current file and then the person doing the next build
would just get the new version. Anyway, you seem to imply
that it should work differently, which is also fine.

--
www.kolab-konsortium.com  Professional Maintenance, Consultancy and Support.