[Gpg4win-devel] GPGol: Verification Error

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Apr 27 09:52:05 CEST 2006

On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 12:28:13 -0700, alan  said:

> By the way what was changed between GPGol .9.8 and .9.10, I had not seen
> any mention except for when gpg4win was released.

0.9.9 missed to fix one open bug thus 0.9.10 I had to release .10 the
next day.

Fixes between 0.9.8 and 0.9.10 are mainly cosmetic fixes and those
related to i18n.  In particualr utf-8 to nativ connversions at several
places.

Tehre isone other change: I tried to replace undecrypted PGP/MIME
messages in the preview window with a string telling that it is a
PGP/MIME message.  Thus I had to add some code which is commented out
or not used.  It is possible that this introduced a problem.

Can you please send me a sign test mail which does not very.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner