[Gpg4win-devel] web page about reporting a bug

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Aug 3 15:24:54 CEST 2006

Am Mittwoch, 2. August 2006 22:38 schrieb Jan-Oliver Wagner:
> I crafted a web page about how to report a bug.
> Its in SVN and also online: http://www.gpg4win.org/reporting-bugs.html
> (not linked yet)

Thanks for crafting one.

> Any errors in the page (please report here ;-) ?

Two suggestions:
a) the first decision could be improved to be more instruction like.
   Aka first decide if this is a gpg4win bug or a bug of the packages.

b) The logging method we describe should not be one where the user
   needs to delete passwords from the text. This seems to unsecure to me.
   If we fail the logging method that is save against listing passwords,
   we should better not list it.