[Gpg4win-devel] Downloads methids (was: Norwegian mirror of ftp.gpg4win.org)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Dec 11 15:32:59 CET 2006

Trond,
Werner,

let have the discussion on the gpg4win-devel list,
which directly informs more people.

On Monday 11 December 2006 14:21, Trond Endrestøl wrote:
> > > ftp.fagskolen.gjovik.no as a Norwegian mirror.

I have briefly announce the mirror on the users lists.
Do you also offer http access?
We found that some people have problems downloading via ftp,
because of firewalls.

Would offering a bittorrent download be a good idea as well?
At least in principle something like this could be useful.