[Gpg4win-devel] [gpg4win-Bugs][150] Cannot Import Key

gpg4win-bugs@wald.intevation.org gpg4win-bugs at wald.intevation.org
Thu Jun 29 12:08:32 CEST 2006

Bugs item #150, was opened at 2006-06-29 10:08
You can respond by visiting:
http://wald.intevation.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=126&aid=150&group_id=11
Or by replying to this e-mail entering your response between the following markers:
(enter your response here)

Initial Comment:
Hi!

I don't think that this is a bug but it's a problem for me. I received a public key generated with PGP version 2.6.3i. When trying to import it I'm first getting the message that one valid RSA key with 1024 bit length was found. When I want to import the key, I get the error message "Schlüssel ohne Eigensignatur erkannt! (Dieser Schlüssel ist für Verschlüsselung, etc. NICHT verwendbar)". Does this mean, that the sender just has to sign his key? Or what is wrong? The sender told me that others can import his key! Thanks!

Regards

Bernhard Egger