[Gpg4win-devel] Some questions re: translation of manual

Vineet Madan vineet1408 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 07:52:42 CEST 2006

dear bernhard

i asked werner but he  didn't reply. i am about to complete a new frntend
for gpg. i want to put it or user feed back. what policy, licence should i
set in it so that i get the needfull acknowledgement and feedback,,,,

the frontend is a basic framework doing basic tasks of gpg..but it is my
first software package since i have started programming.....so how to go
about it....

can u pl tell me something
regds  vineet

On 10/25/06, Bernhard Reiter <bernhard at intevation.de> wrote:

> On Monday 23 October 2006 10:18, Werner Koch wrote:
> > > For example, in the program, the back-up option comes up before the
> key
> > > generation (ie. after the passphrase), but in the manual, back up
> option
> > > comes after the key generation. Should I stick to the manual or change
> > > the order as per the program?
> >
> > Please change the order and put a note (using a % prefixed line) into
> > the translation as a reminder to change it in the German version too.
>
> This sounds like a mistake in the German version.
> I think we should put something in the tracker then.
> As I am currently offline:
>
> Brigitte, do you feel like adding a new entry
> about this in the bug tracker of gpg4win on wald?
>
> Thanks a lot for noticing this!
> Bernhard

God is Great
VINEET MADAN