[Gpg4win-devel] [gpg4win-Bugs][184] Sylpheed-Claws doesn't start when username contains Umlauts

gpg4win-bugs@wald.intevation.org gpg4win-bugs at wald.intevation.org
Thu Sep 21 11:16:46 CEST 2006

Bugs item #184, was opened at 2006-09-21 11:16
You can respond by visiting:
http://wald.intevation.org/tracker/?func=detail&atid=126&aid=184&group_id=11
Or by replying to this e-mail entering your response between the following markers:
(enter your response here)

Initial Comment:
Sylpheed Claws quits immediately after starting when I am logged in as the Windows user "Flo Fürstenberger". Starts fine when I'm logged in as "flo f", so spaces aren't the problem. When I'm logged in as "flüf" the problem occurs again.

Is there - as a temporary solution - a way to tell SC to use a different location for its settings files?