[Gpg4win-devel] Status of Claws Mail and SSL ?

Colin Leroy colin at colino.net
Thu Dec 6 16:39:45 CET 2007

On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 16:33:19 +0100, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

Hi,

> I sent DINH a couple of patches for libetpan on mingw32, one of which
> sets MMAP_UNAVAILABLE (the other prepare some stuff to eventually use
> export/import declarations for the DLL, if desired).

Good news :)

> > Concerning fork() in etpan/imap-thread.c, it's only used for
> > connecting to an IMAP server via a command-line. I'll disable this
> > functionality if G_OS_WIN32 for now...
> >
> > Will keep you informed about that soon.
>
> Please do.  We currently use claws 3.0.2 release in gpg4win.  If you
> think we should use a newer snapshot, please let us know about that,
> too.

I should commit these this evening, I think, so I'll let you know the
cvs tag. Basically, I think with this commit, it may be quite
straightforward, so 3.2.0 should work for you - it's due on 17th
december. We also have GnuTLS support now, which should help for SSL
support...

--
Colin