[Gpg4win-devel] WinPT website link

Timo Schulz twoaday at gmx.net
Thu Jan 4 23:27:31 CET 2007

Bernhard Reiter wrote:
[I don't know why but it seems my subscription to gpg4win-devel is lost...]

> yes, in principle. This is all in SVN under doc/website.
> (I cannot do the change in this very moment.)

Oh, yes I forgot. Plus I had no SVN access at this moment.

> www.winpt.org is used in quite a number of cases.
> What happened to www.winpt.org?
> It seems to be good to have such a generic domain.

It was a horrible accident. Usually it got renewed when it
were needed and I still need to clarify some details...

> Do you want
> http://winpt.wald.intevation.org/
> or
> http://wald.intevation.org/projects/winpt?

Hmm, both would be fine but I guess the first would be
more "generic".

> If you have the domain, you can use wald to server a homepage
> for www.winpt.org. Just like www.skencil.org.

Yes, I read about it and I wanted to change it ASAP. Now the
problem with the domain occurred.

Thanks,

	Timo