[Gpg4win-devel] Tex/LaTex Viewers?

Marcus Brinkmann marcus.brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Jan 23 15:13:43 CET 2007

At Tue, 23 Jan 2007 10:18:02 +0100,
"Michael W. Lewis" <michael at lewis.ch> wrote:

> Thanks Marcus,
>
> I tried these tools but I always get the error:
>
> "LaTeX Error: File `hyperlatex.sty' not found.
>
> Where do I install this "package" (when I find it)?

You can find all latex packages with google or using CTAN, the TeX
Catalogue:

http://www.ctan.org/tex-archive/help/Catalogue/entries/hyperlatex.html

http://hyperlatex.sourceforge.net/

It should be sufficient to put the file etc/hyperlatex.sty from the
package into the gpg4win manual directory.

If all this is too cumbersome, you should have used Ubuntu GNU/Linux
in the first place :) Then it is just the matter of installing the
hyperlatex package in the package manager :)

Good luck,
Marcus