[Gpg4win-devel] Screenshots

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Mar 12 12:23:06 CET 2007

Hi Andrew,

On Monday 12 March 2007 00:47, Hosch, Andrew wrote:
> I'd be happy to take screen shots in English of whatever you need. I
> have been using GPG4WIN for some time and am very happy with it.

very cool!

You can see from the snapshot pdf at
http://ftp.intevation.de/users/bernhard/tmp-gpg4win/
what is needed. Also from
https://wald.intevation.org/plugins/scmsvn/viewcvs.php/trunk/doc/manual/?root=gpg4win
and the "source/" directory in my snapshot directory
you can see the names of the image files.
We mostly need new shots for some of the .png s.
For example: sc-inst-welcome.png

If you have created a replacing shot with similiar properties,
you can give it so us.
One good way is to upload it in the patch tracker on
https://wald.intevation.org/tracker/?atid=128&group_id=11&func=browse
or you place it on a server you have temporarily.
Note that we will place those screenshots under the GNU FDL license,
we need to do this because the manual is under Free Documentation license
as well.

Thanks in advance,