[Gpg4win-devel] Screenshots

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Mar 14 10:51:35 CET 2007

Andrew,

On Wednesday 14 March 2007 06:38, Hosch, Andrew wrote:
> I have uploaded duplicates of (almost) all that is in the German manual
> to the patches section: [#332] English PNG screenshots for Novices
> Manual
> https://wald.intevation.org/tracker/?func=browse&group_id=11&atid=128

very cool!
I have added a comment in the issue.

Werner,
I think we probably should make subdirectories in "manual" of some sort,
maybe putting the images for each language together or some other grouping.
We could also seperate by language, like keeping the original in German
on the toplevel and make a subdirectory for "en" (and possibly for other
translations later).

What do you think?