[Gpg4win-devel] Screenshots

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Mar 21 22:37:01 CET 2007

On Friday 16 March 2007 11:14, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> We will check this and let you know.

So the next step is to check in the images file into svn on wald
and also change the filenames in novices.tex in svn.

The needed skill set is some basic knowledge with ssh and svn
and a text editor of your choice.

> Note that this might sometimes take a bit, because we are also doing
> this in our spare time. ;)

Yes, I myself, Werner or Jan-Oliver will do this sooner or later,
but it occurred to me that this is a good junior job for somebody
that wants to start helping gpg4win and is willing to akquire the skills.

Let us know over the list if you like to do this.
Register an account on wald.intevation.org,
create an ssh key and add it to your account,
next request to join the project all on wald.