[Gpg4win-devel] Adding openssl to gpg4win (as a dep for claws-mail)

wwp subscript at free.fr
Thu Nov 15 22:02:23 CET 2007

Hello Marcus,

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 21:00:45 +0100 Marcus Brinkmann <marcus.brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de> wrote:

> At Tue, 30 Oct 2007 08:11:01 +0100,
> wwp <subscript at free.fr> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks a bunch for this libetpan update. I'm currently giving it a try.
> > FYI that code in etpan-thread-manager.c has changed a bit, we'll see if
> > things are better w/ current CVS..
>
> One bug is that glib's gwin32.h does not include <fcntl.h>, which is
> needed for _O_BINARY.  When I add an include for that to
> etpan-thread-manager.c, it compiles fine, and the next failure is in
> imap-thread, which uses mmap.
>
> Is anybody working on this or plans to work on this?

Right for fcntl.h. I've started working on this two weeks ago, but,
well, got busy at work and etc. Not sure I'll be able to show some
progress before weeks again. BTW, the fork part there can be disabled
in Windows, or rewritten using glib functions (spawning ones) - more
work and less interest. Should not be too hard to port the mmap uses
too.

wwp