[Gpg4win-devel] Translations of Einsteiger / Durchblicker

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan-oliver.wagner at intevation.de
Tue Sep 18 09:00:44 CEST 2007

On Montag, 17. September 2007, Werner Koch wrote:
> > 1. Are the doc names OK with you?
>
> You may instead use Swedish names as long as they are ASCII.  Jan is
> also working on the manuals so he might want to ccordinate with you.

indeed there is work done on the manuals right now.
In fact a lot! Because we like to add S/MIME to the manuals.
Also there will be a lot of changes in the products that are integrated
in Gpg4win and the manuals have to reflect this.

If you start in a month I am afraid we are not done by then with
the changes. But maybe we can mark some chapters as mostly
ready so you have something to start with.
BTW: Which language will be the base for your translation?

Best

	Jan