[Gpg4win-devel] 1.9.1 announced, heading for soon 1.9.2

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan-oliver.wagner at intevation.de
Wed May 21 14:45:33 CEST 2008

Hello,

I've just announce the 1.9.1 release which was ready already end of last week
as you might have seen in the SVN commits.

Meanwhile we identified already various problems, some even fixed, and
we I'd like to have a 1.9.2 by monday or tuesday next week at the latest.
This is to have a even improved version to demonstrate at Linuxtag
end of May in Berlin.

Best

	Jan