[Gpg4win-devel] 99-auto.patch

Marcus Brinkmann marcus.brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Sep 25 16:46:44 CEST 2008

At Thu, 25 Sep 2008 16:34:32 +0200,
Colin Leroy <colin at colino.net> wrote:

> Le Thu, 25 Sep 2008 12:42:11 +0200 25 Sep 2008 at 12h09, Colin Leroy a
> écrit:
>
> Bonjour,
>
> > I have a question about 99-auto.patch, or two rather. What's the use
> > of this patch, and how should it be generated when updating
> > claws-mail?
>
> Another question, how should I do to upload new packages to
> ftp://ftp.g10code.com/mirrors/claws ?

I wonder if this is necessary.  If we can have direct download links
to claws packages, maybe those suffice?

We only mirrored them locally to circumvent download restrictions on
sourceforge (more specifically, its automatic mirror redirects).

If we can have direct URLs, you can just put them in packages.current.
Otherwise, send me the binary and I'll put it on our mirror.

Thanks,
Marcus