[Gpg4win-devel] Problem with a depandancy

Marcus Brinkmann marcus.brinkmann at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Sat Sep 27 14:44:58 CEST 2008

At Sat, 27 Sep 2008 13:59:21 +0200,
Colin Leroy <colin at colino.net> wrote:

> [1  <multipart/signed (7bit)>]
> [1.1  <text/plain; US-ASCII (quoted-printable)>]
> Hello,
>
> I've got a problem with the gtkhtml plugin for Claws; it depends on
> libxml2. I tried to add this package to gpg4win, but failed, because it
> ships xmllint.exe and a few other .exe that stow conflicts on - because
> they're also shipped by kdesupport.
>
> How do you think I should do to workaround that?

See this in Makefile.am:

# kdesupport ships gettext, which we already have.  Remove a stow
# conflict about that.  Also remove a stow conflict with kdelibs-lib.
define gpg4win_pkg_kdesupport_post_install
(rm -fR "$$$${pkgidir_dev}/share/locale"; \
 rm -fR "$$$${pkgidir_dev}/share/apps/cmake/modules")
endef

You can extend that, but we need to make sure that any shared files
are compatible.

Thanks,
Marcus