[Gpg4win-devel] Vista Ultimate 64 Bit - Can't create key programs close beta1.9.6

Jonathan Bedford jb at kkwt.com
Mon Sep 8 18:01:03 CEST 2008

Hi Marcus

Please see below more information

Problem signature:
   Problem Event Name:                        APPCRASH
   Application Name:                             kleopatra.exe
   Application Version:                           0.0.0.0
   Application Timestamp:                     489ff71b
   Fault Module Name:                          QtGui4.dll
   Fault Module Version:                        4.4.0.0
   Fault Module Timestamp:                  48207f1d
   Exception Code:                                  c0000005
   Exception Offset:                                0005ddea
   OS Version:
6.0.6001.2.1.0.256.1
   Locale ID:                                             2057
   Additional Information 1:                  fd00
   Additional Information 2:
ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160
   Additional Information 3:                  fd00
   Additional Information 4:
ea6f5fe8924aaa756324d57f87834160

Read our privacy statement:
   http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=50163&clcid=0x0409

C:\Program Files (x86)\GNU\GnuPG>gpg2 --version
gpg (GnuPG) 2.0.10-svn4809 (Gpg4win 1.9.6-beta)
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html

Home: C:/Users/macadm/AppData/Roaming/gnupg
Supported algorithms:
Pubkey: RSA, ELG, DSA
Cipher: 3DES (S2), CAST5 (S3), BLOWFISH (S4), AES (S7), AES192 (S8),
         AES256 (S9), TWOFISH (S10)
       SHA512 (H10), SHA224 (H11)
Compression: Uncompressed (Z0), ZIP (Z1), ZLIB (Z2), BZIP2 (Z3)
Used libraries: gcrypt(1.4.1)

C:\Program Files (x86)\GNU\GnuPG>

REGARDS
   JONATHAN