[Gpg4win-devel] gpgme in gpg4win?

Nikolay Sklabinsky sklabinsky at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 21:12:23 CET 2009

Thanks, Marcus.
I went the way you recommended (see below) and after some walking in circles
I managed to configure and make libgpg-error, then configure gpgme. However,
I cannot build the latter.
First, in conversion.c I had to replace #include <errno.h> with #include
<err-codes.h>, because I could not find the errno.h.
Then I get the following:

In file included from conversion.c:32:
./err-codes.h:28: warning: implicit declaration of function `gettext_noop'
./err-codes.h:29: error: invalid initializer
./err-codes.h:29: error: syntax error before string constant

I am going the wrong way, obviously. I downloaded the sources separately,
they are not taken from gpg4win. Could you please advise on further course
of actions?