[Gpg4win-devel] [Gpg4win-commits] r1077 - in trunk: . patches patches/claws-mail-3.7.0

Colin Leroy colin at colino.net
Fri Jan 9 12:56:10 CET 2009

On Fri, 09 Jan 2009 12:49:53 +0100, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:

Hi,

> I am still undecided what is less work, cutting a new snapshot or
> integrating a patch.  I go back and forth myself.

For me, a new snapshot requires a bit more work for Claws - first I
have to create it, upload it, update packages.current, remove the old
source, grab the new source, make clean, rebuild everything. A patch
requires putting the patch in, removing src/stamps/*claws-mail*, then a
fast rebuild. :)

--
Colin