[Gpg4win-devel] Integration with Exchange - recommendation

Michael Monnerie michael.monnerie at is.it-management.at
Wed Feb 17 22:16:30 CET 2010

On Mittwoch, 17. Februar 2010 Werner Koch wrote:
> > They implemented everything using MAPI directly, maybe you two can
> > work  together to get Exchange gpg4win resolved. That could help
> > both parties, after all.
>
> That does not help because gpgol is an Outlook plugin and as such
>  bugged by all the undocumented behaviour of Outlook.  Writing a tool
>  which works only over the wire with exchange is pretty simple in
>  contrast.

I guess they know a lot of MAPI, as they also wrote a web interface that
is an Outlook clone. See http://demo.zarafa.com/

Anyway, I just wanted to give a hint. For the moment, I had to deinstall
gpg4win as it blocks Outlook when having a Zarafa/Exchange account.

--
mit freundlichen Grüssen,
Michael Monnerie, Ing. BSc

it-management Internet Services