[Gpg4win-devel] Portuguese translation of site+GnuPG

Marco A.G.Pinto marcoagpinto at mail.telepac.pt
Sun Jul 4 00:43:54 CEST 2010

Hello!!!

I am Marco from Portugal!

I offered myself to translate GnuPG's site and software to Portuguese
(Europe) a few days ago.

I tried to get the .PO files without success and I finally found them in the
site of the Windows version (but just for the software).

Can someone direct me in the correct path? I wanted to translate GnuPG site
and GnuPG V2.0.15 but I am not sure if translating the .PO that is in the
Windows version will do the job... or will I need to translate both
versions?

Could you explain to me all steps such as which fields to replace in the .PO
and character settings (UTF-8)? To translate DALnet I used UniRed Editor and
UTF-8 in the XML files which were later parsed by the Team Leader. Can I use
UniRed with the .PO's?

Thanks!

Kind regards,