[Gpg4win-devel] 2.0.4 for gpgsm fix

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Jul 28 12:34:24 CEST 2010

Am Mittwoch, 28. Juli 2010 11:58:25 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
> IMHO we should publish 2.0.4 right away
> to fix the gpgsm issue.

Emanuel will work on this.
The main character of the release will be one to polish Gpg4win's image
as in turns out that the defect is not exploitable.

See http://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/2010-July/039269.html

It is much more likely that other defects are being tried.

Deputy Coordinator Germany: fsfe.org. Board member: www.kolabsys.com.