[Gpg4win-devel] [Gpg4win-announce] First English Gpg4win Compendium (3.0.0-beta1) released

Emanuel Schütze emanuel at intevation.de
Thu Sep 2 13:26:21 CEST 2010

On 2010-09-01 16:48, Hennings, Wilfried wrote:
> please find attached a copy of the beta English compendium pages 1 to 4
> with some modification suggestions on page 2 and page 4.

Thanks, Wilfried!

I commited your changes of page 4.

On page 2 I don't know what you mean with:
"At all hyperlinks, "Seite #" appears as popup. It should read "page #"
instead."
If I use a free pdf viewer (e.g. kpdf or xpdf) I see no popups. There is only
a red border to highlight the hyperlink.

Regards
Emanuel

--
Emanuel Schütze  |  ++49-541-33 50 83 - 746  |  http://www.intevation.de/